This past week I got to travel to Philadelphia for the first time. Oh my. I really like that city! There is so much to see and do--I felt like I was in a European city. I didn't get much time to explore because I was there for work (our Gap Year kids are there), but I had a great time for the few days I was there working! I got to meet with our Gap Year kids and their parents and I got to eat with old staff and two of my professors from Eastern. It was jam packed and even included a spontaneous trip to a jazz club where our Uber driver was a big star!!!
![]() |
| A "Sorry" game piece in honor of my family because that is one of our favorite board games! |
![]() |
| One of my professors, Beth. |
![]() |
| My accounting (for dummies) professor, JoAnne. |
| My Uber driver who happened to be IT at the local jazz club! |
![]() |
| They asked him to play a song or two. So fun! |






Comments