Yesterday I walked into the house from work and Dax and Tiki were in the process of making paper briefcases and paper mustaches. They were dressed in collared shirts with ties on. What in the world? "A business meeting with Luke" they said. Hmmmmm. . . .
Apparently they were meeting with Luke to discuss their babysitter for the summer. Luke is our Men's Director and he will be deciding who will be taking care of the boys this summer. Typically I have one picked out by now, but this year didn't work out so well. Over the past few days they have had some "trial" sitters and as a result, the boys had their opinions. (They were basically going to fight for the one who disciplined less.)
I asked Dax how the meeting went afterward and this was his one word response: "stupid!" I talked to Luke about the meeting this morning and he said it was HYSTERICAL! Apparently Dax came with his three points and he stuck to them until the end. He even made a closing statement including his three points before the meeting closed. Tiki switched sides during the meeting and Luke said he made the best and most heart-felt plea for the sitter he flip flopped to. In the end, Tiki "won". . .Luke had already decided on who the sitter would be and it happened to be the one Tiki argued for. . .the one who disciplines!
Comments