We are having a blast in Cabo (how could we not?)!!! The family time is the highlight! Time with Andy and the kids has been great and time with my parents has been cherished!
Hays has a friend here that he gets to hang out with every Christmas (for the past 11 years) and they have had a great time playing in the ocean and all over the resort. They have even let Maggie tag along and she has loved it. (I have a feeling that in future years, Hays's friends will be begging for his sister to tag along. . .she is so fun to be with and is so beautiful!)
We got to go meet an adoptive family the other day. Their son is from the same orphanage where Tiki lived and we have been following each other's blogs, realized that we were both in Cabo and met. It was great! I cannot wait to send a picture to the nuns of our two boys together again!
Yesterday was a huge highlight! We got to swim with the dolphins and the kids absolutely loved it! I loved it! The best was that it wasn't just an "encounter," but we actually got to get in the water and swim with them and ride them! I don't think the kids will ever forget that!
Today is Andy's last day with us. I'm really sad. We have really enjoyed having him here. He has played with the kids so much! I have loved his companionship. It has been nice to be Braner Party of SEVEN with no one else around. But he is headed to Amarillo and Nashville and will pick us up at the airport when we get home on Sunday.
Hays has a friend here that he gets to hang out with every Christmas (for the past 11 years) and they have had a great time playing in the ocean and all over the resort. They have even let Maggie tag along and she has loved it. (I have a feeling that in future years, Hays's friends will be begging for his sister to tag along. . .she is so fun to be with and is so beautiful!)
We got to go meet an adoptive family the other day. Their son is from the same orphanage where Tiki lived and we have been following each other's blogs, realized that we were both in Cabo and met. It was great! I cannot wait to send a picture to the nuns of our two boys together again!
Yesterday was a huge highlight! We got to swim with the dolphins and the kids absolutely loved it! I loved it! The best was that it wasn't just an "encounter," but we actually got to get in the water and swim with them and ride them! I don't think the kids will ever forget that!
Today is Andy's last day with us. I'm really sad. We have really enjoyed having him here. He has played with the kids so much! I have loved his companionship. It has been nice to be Braner Party of SEVEN with no one else around. But he is headed to Amarillo and Nashville and will pick us up at the airport when we get home on Sunday.



Comments