Four years ago today we were logged into the China adoption system and our seven month wait began! Seven month! My how things change. . .I cannot imagine what my life would be like now if we would have brought a baby girl home from China in June of 2007 instead of getting a picture of a tiny baby girl in Rwanda that same month! God is so good and so faithful and His plan is so mysterious sometimes.
I'm not sure what we are doing with China right now. Many of you have been asking. We are still officially in line and the wait continues to get longer. I'm not sure if we will stay in line or bail, but for now we are "keeping our place" just in case. Andy and I both feel like our family is complete; however, there is a small part of me who still feels like there is a baby girl in China for us. Who knows? And thankfully we don't have to decide for a while.
It is just so neat to see the way God works in order to ultimately get us to where He wants us to be. We are in Nashville for the annual Show Hope weekend. It is so nice and refreshing to be with the adoptive community and to be with some of our very dear friends, the Chapmans! Last night was wonderful and refreshing!
I'm not sure what we are doing with China right now. Many of you have been asking. We are still officially in line and the wait continues to get longer. I'm not sure if we will stay in line or bail, but for now we are "keeping our place" just in case. Andy and I both feel like our family is complete; however, there is a small part of me who still feels like there is a baby girl in China for us. Who knows? And thankfully we don't have to decide for a while.
It is just so neat to see the way God works in order to ultimately get us to where He wants us to be. We are in Nashville for the annual Show Hope weekend. It is so nice and refreshing to be with the adoptive community and to be with some of our very dear friends, the Chapmans! Last night was wonderful and refreshing!
Comments