I know that for most of you, summer being half way over is kind of a bummer...all the time with your kids and fun vacations and days at the pool or the park or whatever "normal" moms do in the summer. For me, summer being half way over is so exciting! I am ready to have my family back! I'm ready to see my kids when they wake up in the morning and I am ready to tuck them in at night. I'm ready to snuggle on the couch with Dax any time the two of us are in the house together.
It has been a great summer at Camp Kivu! The campers are having a blast. The staff has been good. I've loved watching Andy be so happy and I've loved the new friends I've made, but I am so thankful that summer is half way over!
These next two weeks we have some fun visitors coming. The Nimrods are coming from Missouri for a few days and the Schwedlands are coming from Texas for a few more days after that. I cannot wait to see my girlfriends! This is also the last ten days that Hays will be here before he goes to K1 for the rest of the summer.
Crazy (and thankful) that summer is half way over!
It has been a great summer at Camp Kivu! The campers are having a blast. The staff has been good. I've loved watching Andy be so happy and I've loved the new friends I've made, but I am so thankful that summer is half way over!
These next two weeks we have some fun visitors coming. The Nimrods are coming from Missouri for a few days and the Schwedlands are coming from Texas for a few more days after that. I cannot wait to see my girlfriends! This is also the last ten days that Hays will be here before he goes to K1 for the rest of the summer.
Crazy (and thankful) that summer is half way over!
Comments