Below is Melissa's journal entry from today:
It's amazing how quickly 4 days has gone - I can't believe it's already almost Friday! If only Friday meant it was time to go home and enjoy this 4th of July weekend! I wish! And Chase has asked us numerous times today "let's just go home".
He's really dreading tomorrow - but hopefully the devotion tonight and prayers tonight and tomorrow will comfort him somewhat. I hope they comfort his parents as well!
Chase asked me earlier in the week if we could memorize some more scripture. He said "I just don't know enough by heart." So, I said sure thing buddy and we started with one that his great friend Colten wrote down for him to have this week. It's from Isiah 43:2 "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. For I am the Lord, your God." He really gets into memorizing stuff...except when it comes to science tests and social studies!!! LOL
We will be up at 5:00, out the door by 6:00 and he'll be wheeled back to surgery around 7:00, then around 8:00 or 8:30 the team will have him all prepped and ready for Professor to walk in and begin. Then finished sometime in the afternoon. I don't know about updates throughout the day on the computer but if there's a way, I will post something.
I know I have asked a million times (and there are so many praying already) but PLEASE lock arms with us in prayer tomorrow for our little man. Prayer for complete protection, complete healing, guidance for the doctor(s) as they work to remove this tumor...and lastly, that they are able to get this whole tumor OUT with no risk or complication to Chase's health!!!
On behalf of our WHOLE family...We love you all & will update quickly!
Jeff, Melissa, Chase & Maddie
You can follow their blog if you click on THIS!
It's amazing how quickly 4 days has gone - I can't believe it's already almost Friday! If only Friday meant it was time to go home and enjoy this 4th of July weekend! I wish! And Chase has asked us numerous times today "let's just go home".
He's really dreading tomorrow - but hopefully the devotion tonight and prayers tonight and tomorrow will comfort him somewhat. I hope they comfort his parents as well!
Chase asked me earlier in the week if we could memorize some more scripture. He said "I just don't know enough by heart." So, I said sure thing buddy and we started with one that his great friend Colten wrote down for him to have this week. It's from Isiah 43:2 "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. For I am the Lord, your God." He really gets into memorizing stuff...except when it comes to science tests and social studies!!! LOL
We will be up at 5:00, out the door by 6:00 and he'll be wheeled back to surgery around 7:00, then around 8:00 or 8:30 the team will have him all prepped and ready for Professor to walk in and begin. Then finished sometime in the afternoon. I don't know about updates throughout the day on the computer but if there's a way, I will post something.
I know I have asked a million times (and there are so many praying already) but PLEASE lock arms with us in prayer tomorrow for our little man. Prayer for complete protection, complete healing, guidance for the doctor(s) as they work to remove this tumor...and lastly, that they are able to get this whole tumor OUT with no risk or complication to Chase's health!!!
On behalf of our WHOLE family...We love you all & will update quickly!
Jeff, Melissa, Chase & Maddie
You can follow their blog if you click on THIS!
Comments