and the MOTIVATION!!! I really have appreciated everyone's encouragement as I navigate these unknown waters! Thanks to all of you professionals who are giving me facts. Thank you for all of you prayer warriors who are praying. Thank you for all you moms who are encouraging me! Thank you! I am anxious about our meeting today, but I feel more prepared to go in and fight to the point I need to fight and then to make some decisions if I hit a wall. My husband is in New York and won't be at the meeting which is a little overwhelming, but I'm going to stay calm (not cry), lift my head up, open my ears and my mind and hopefully work something out! I appreciate each on of you!!! I am humbled by your love from afar!!!
THANK YOU!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Comments
They have to be patient with him and allow him the freedom to figure out what is right and wrong in school and work towards making good decisions. He will get there, but not in three days.
We considered homeschooling Graham this year. God closed that door, but I know if he had led us to do so, then he would have provided the abilities, discipline and patience to do it. He will do the same for you.
"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jer 32:17
I just caught up on your two last posts. God is good to His people and He is going before you. When God is for you who can be against you!!! Saying a little prayer about the meeting and you all as you work through this time. I have some special info about what schools HAVE TO DO FOR YOU by law if you are interested or need empowered. Let me know if you need it.
HUGS!!!
Kim
for you in OK. Cant wait to gear how the meeting was and how God worked this little thing out.