Skip to main content

Family Pictures

As most of you know, we had family pictures taken professionally by Brooke Robinson while we were in Branson over Easter.  She did an amazing job!  I got to give you a "sneak peak" several weeks ago, but the official pictures are here and I love them!  Get ready for MANY pictures!  My family is beautiful!!!  (Can I say that out loud?  Oh well, I did.  They are!  I love them!)

This is a great picture of what life is like in our house!  Andy and I just trying to keep it together while the chaos reigns around us!  I love this pic!!!
This is my favorite family picture out of the bunch!  I love my family!
How is she so grown up already?!??!


This is another great picture that captured the Braner Family.  Everyone focused on Gabby while she is just super cute!  Welcome to life in our home!

I love this one because it is SO us!  We're all upright and doing it "right" while Tiki is loving life to its fullest!  This is a perfect view into our family!
These are really my kids!

Mom and her boys.
This is my very favorite!  Daddy and his girls.  Nothing gets better than this!





The kids with my parents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They Made It!!!!

This is Kelly blogging for Jamie,and I just got off the phone with her. After traveling for 44 hours, they finally made it. I'm overjoyed by the news that they were able to MEET Ruk for the first time pretty soon after they arrived as well, and everything went GREAT!!! Jamie says he is VERY small... even smaller than Dax, and that he is probably a size 4... WOW! Jamie says that all his teeth are coming in and is not the toothless guy we have seen photos of. She also said that he was very sweet and affectionate with her, and that he called her mommy already. This is a great sign as it shows he is open and ready for a family!!! Jamie was told that all day long he was chatting away that he was going to meet his mommy today! Sniff, sniff!!! Hays and Ruk hit it off real well too and didn't have any of that awkward and shy first time to meet you syndrome. They played for over an hour, and Hays had a BALL with his rambunctious and playful brother, Ruk. Lots of hugging and kissing were...

A Little Bit Of News From The Land Of A Thousand Hills. . .

I heard from Tim, my POA, today. Here is what his email said: We had a brief meeting, superior nun and was busy but favorable to adoption. She is encouraged by your heart especially with a second adoption. We have rescheduled to meet Saturday morning to finalize choice of the child. I shared your preferences and they don't have any issue with it. They told me that I need to proceed carefully especially with regards to other kids staying at the orphanage who may not get the chance of being adopted. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a picture of the boy that you may adopt! So. . .I'm assuming that Saturday means tomorrow. I am a little nervous! I am actually a lot nervous, but am trying to minimize that feeling by reminding myself that God knows the perfect child for our family! I'll be praying today!!!!!

Braner, Party of SEVEN!!!!

Well, I guess it isn't officially official until we pass court, but we have a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is six years old and his name is Jean de Dieu (John of God). That is all I know. No pictures or anything else, but this is plenty to digest for now. I am overjoyed and so happy and overwhelmed and a little nervous. I promise to pass along details once I have them and pictures, too! But for now, my children are Hays, Maggie, Jean de Dieu (John?), Dax and Gabby. God is good and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for Braner, party of seven!