Skip to main content

Happy September!


Wow. It is September again and I cannot even believe it! I cannot believe that we are in to our second year of school in Colorado. I cannot believe that my baby, Hays, will be 12, I cannot believe that soccer season is beginning or that Andy's traveling is on its way! September! The mornings are cold, there will be snow on the mountains soon and the Aspens will be a magnificent yellow before I know it! I love September!

30 days until I get to take my kids to the Grand Canyon.
51 days until our girls trip with my mom and Jennafer to Vegas.
117 days until Cabo.

Don't worry, I am going to enjoy each and every day as it comes, but I love having count downs going on in the mean time!

Happy September!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jamie,
1. I love that you post your calendar! I love schedules.
2. Oh man, fun trips in your future. Grand Canyon and Cabo. Dreamy!
3. I don't know how you do it with Andy gone so much. You handle it so well. "Big round of applause for Jamie!"
Bronwyn