
I just got to Skype with Becca!!! So fun! I miss her so much and I am so proud of her. . .she moved her family to Rwanda for three months because the opportunity became available! She jumped! I'm so proud of her. . .I know that it has been difficult and lonely at times, but she has done something for her family that will be a huge part of their lives for a long time!
No news about the adoption. Our court date was yesterday and I haven't heard anything. Prayerfully we passed and prayerfully we can head to Rwanda (we being Hays and me) this weekend! If we can get there Sunday, then I can get the passport paperwork started and picked up by Friday so that I can head to Ethiopia to get our visa work processed and be home in only two weeks this time (instead of the month that it took for Gabby). We'll see. Hopefully I'll hear something from someone today!
The Braners are doing super in Durango! School is still a TEN for Hays, Maggie and Dax. Soccer practice tonight. Ski/snow board passes have to be bought today before the "cheap" prices go up. Fun friends all around! I had a date with Andy last night! Carpet in the kids room on Friday. Life is good and we are SO happy!
Comments
I totally did NOT know you had a blog!!!
This kinda excites me a bit!!!!!
Love keeping up with the Braner Family!!!
Stay In Touch
via Facebook, Blog, or whatever way works!!!
Loved seeing you this summer too!!!!!
xoxox